Instructions to finish Half-Baked Pies and Calzones
1. Preheat oven to 425-450 F*
2. Place pizza/calzone directly on the oven rack or pan
3. Bake for about 4 minutes or until golden brown
4. Please use care when handling hot pizza/calzone
* Oven temperature may vary, so adjust baking time and oven temperature as necessary. Use within 24-hours of pick-up. Keep refrigerated until ready to bake. Don’t freeze.
Want a new way to cook your half-baked at home? Your favorite Zio’s pie will be even more delicious on the grill! Just grab a grill-safe pizza stone and follow the instructions below to grill your own pizza to perfection.
Grilled Pizza times:
Cheese & 1-topping pizzas: 5-6 minutes
2-4 topping pizzas: 6-7 minutes
4+ topping & specialty pizzas: 7-8 minutes
Please note: Using a pizza pan on the grill can make the pizza bottom of the pie soft, while using foil or putting the pizza straight on the grill will burn the bottom before the toppings can bake. A grill-safe pizza stone is your best option for outdoor baking.
Once you’re satisfied with the bake of your pizza, just grab a pizza peel to pull it from the stone, cut, and enjoy!
Any Zio’s half-baked pizza will taste great on the grill—try a Cheeseburger Pizza for the crossover grilling event of the summer!