Get the whole family involved with dinner and let the kids help craft a pizza masterpiece. Each Zio’s pizza kit comes with ingredients for a medium pepperoni, beef, and black olive pizza, baking instructions, and two coloring sheets (no crayons included).
Additional veggie toppings are available upon request for $1.65 per topping. Offer is valid for curbside pickup only at all Omaha locations.
Lost Your Baking Instructions?
No problem, here’s everything you need to know:
- Spread desired toppings over the pizza sauce. Keep all toppings over the sauce.
- Place cheese over the top of the toppings and sauce edge to edge but not over the edge.
- Place pizza in oven by 2 methods:
- Directly on the rack in the middle (giving a slightly crunchy bottom)
- On a pizza pan (giving a lightly tender bottom)
- **You may use a pizza stone as well***
- Bake pizza approximately 10 minutes making sure cheese has melted and crust is a golden brown.
- Oven temperatures vary so baking times may need to be adjusted. You may want to rotate the pizza halfway through baking to give it a more consistent bake.
- If cooking more than one pizza, you will have to bake slightly longer and rotate pizzas throughout baking process.
- Once baked, allow pizza to cool for 3-5 minutes, cut and enjoy!!
*Do not freeze!
*Bake refrigerated pizza (crust and toppings) within 24 hours of purchase.
We thank you for your business and hope to see you again soon!